Whether you are attending a Bach Society of Saint Louis concert for the first time, or you are a regular attendee, we welcome you! To allow our audience the greatest listening pleasure, the Society asks that you follow these guidelines:
· Please TURN OFF all CELL PHONES, PAGERS & ALARMS before the concert begins.
· As a rule, please hold applause until the conductor drops his arms.
· Most Bach Society concerts are recorded for a later broadcast. Please do your best to muffle sneezes and coughs.
· No photographs or recordings are allowed.
· Generally speaking business casual is appropriate for all venues.
· Children six and over are welcome to attend regular subscription performances.
· Doors open 30 minutes prior to performance. Latecomers will not be seated until a convenient break in the program. If departure is necessary, please wait for an usher to seat you upon your return.